Sunday 3 January 2010

A Low Sunday

I can't say that I am feeling brilliant at the moment, in fact I am close to crying much of the time. But for some reason I have just picked up some knitting and I am seriously considering doing a row or two before I go to bed tonight. It will only be a row or two because it is one of my lace shawls that I have decided to have a go at. I haven't done anything to it since before I went into hospital so it is going to seem strange working on it again.

I eventually got to sleep at about 3 o'clock this morning and woke at about 8.30. It wasn't long before I was asleep again and remained so until 1.30pm. This means that I am not feeling tired at the moment and because I have to get up early tomorrow I don't want to rely on tablets for sleep tonight in case I oversleep in the morning.

Tomorrow morning sees me going to see the HTT so that I can report on how I have managed over the Christmas and New Year period. I don't think that I can say any more than that I survived. I ate every day, but spent many days wishing that my life was over. This is not a good state of mind to be in and I have to hope that it will pass.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry things are still so difficult. Of course it will pass but I know just how hard it is to believe that when you're in the midst of it. Keep putting one foot infront of the other, knit one, pearl one and remind yourself of all the small (and large) accomplishments you've acheived over the months (I spy a shiny new trophy for one!)
Take care of yourself and stay snug.
K.x

Anonymous said...

will be thinking of you MSG,take care xx

BenefitScroungingScum said...

There's something about this time of year which is particularly soul destroying. All I can say is that I hope today has been a better day for you and you're not alone. Hugs BG Xx