Monday 12 January 2009

A Visit To The Doctor

After the horrendous weekend I decided that the best thing that I could do would be to see my GP if I could get an appointment.  I managed to, so this morning I have had a long chat with him about how I am feeling and what has been going on in my mind.

He was pleased that I had made an appointment and not just tried to get through this on my own.  Having spoken with him, I am now feeling a little better, although I am still very fragile and the smallest thing can start me crying again.

I have come back from the surgery, made myself some lunch, and I am now going to lie down with a book.  If I fall asleep for a little while, that will be fine, but if I don't, it won't matter.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pleased to hear that the visit to your G.P helped with your turmoils. x

Anonymous said...

I hope the light's getting a little brighter at the end of that dark tunnel.

The sunshine awaits you. Hang in there!