Saturday 12 July 2008

I'm Feeling Sad

It's not a good day today. No, it's not a really bad day with the depression; in some respects it's worse than that. My god-daughter is getting married today and I can't be there because I have labyrinthitis, which means I can't drive to where the wedding is and I can't stand up without falling over. I can only stop the room from spinning by lying down flat, although I can sit up a little if carefully propped by pillows.

So what am I going to do when I should be enjoying myself at a wedding that I have been looking forward to for so long? I shall be lying in bed watching one DVD after another, or reading a book (though I don't think it will be my OU course book), or maybe even having a nap to pass the time.

Not really how I intended to spend today!

No comments: