Sunday 7 March 2010

Pants!

Actually, they are bloomers rather than pants. Yes, the doll has some bloomers and they are gathered at the knees and at the waist with ribbons; pretty much like the real thing would be.

Her wardrobe is almost complete now. Just her shoes and bodice to knit and a little bit of finishing off on her cape. Yes, there is a lot of sewing together of pieces still to do and all the embellishing but her extensive wardrobe is coming along nicely.

I've spent much of today wrapped up in afghans and a duvet with not much more than my hands exposed in an effort to sweat out this cold. Plenty of paracetamol over the last few days has helped too. A niggling cough has developed but I have my good old standby for such occasions; cough candy.

I'm hoping that I will be over this cold by Tuesday when I have to go for my next psychotherapy session. I just don't want to have to face therapy with a cold making me feel down. So it will be an early night tonight, with a couple of blankets to make sure that I am extra warm. And with a bit of luck I might start to feel a bit more human tomorrow; depressed maybe, but human.

1 comment:

Fuddled Medic said...

Hows the cold today?