Thursday 31 December 2009

Not A Review Of The Year

I don't want to think about how things have been this year. I have sunk to depths that I have never been to before and I have lived to tell the tale but I still don't feel great. Christmas was survived and New Year beckons, but I am well aware that I may have to face some really difficult things in the 2010.

So, I'm not going to review what has happened to me this year. I just want to say that I am grateful to all the bloggers who have helped me with their kind comments and good wishes. I know that they have helped me a great deal throughout the year, but more particularly so over the last few months. I can never repay their kindness, but I know that they don't want me to. Instead I am just going to say the following to you all

Best wishes for 2010
and may it bring you
all that you desire

5 comments:

alhi said...

A happy, healthy 2010 to you.

Anonymous said...

The same from me to, all the best for 2010!

Nikita said...

I echo the above. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year. Take care and time x

Achelois said...

Happy New Year to you and thank you. Be kind to yourself and never forget all around the virtual world someone somewhere is wishing you well.