Thursday 24 December 2009

Christmas Wishes

As I sit here warmly wrapped up because I have a streaming cold, I have been keeping track of Santa on his trip round the world visiting all the children and leaving their gifts, I would like to wish all my readers what I hope is a happy time.

I intend to get an early night, if I can, and then spend tomorrow watching the box. I have decided to have bangers and mash for my Christmas dinner, washed down with cranberry juice and sparkling wine. I'll probably have a tissue almost permanently held to my nose if today is anything to go by.

2 comments:

alhi said...

I hope your Christmas passes peacefully and that you take care of yourself.

Astrid said...

Even though I have been reading your blog for a while, this is my first comment. I hope that christmas (or what is still remaining of it) goes as well as can be and that you will be taking it easy on yourself.