Friday 2 January 2009

Lacking In Energy And Enthusiasm

I haven't enjoyed today very much.  I'm not sure why I am feeling the way that I do, but today has been one of those days where it has been difficult to get out of bed, and difficult to summon up the enthusiasm to do anything that could be considered as either useful or meaningful.

The most energetic thing that I have done is to have a look at blogs on my blogroll and moderate the one comment that I have received to my post of yesterday.  And as I was reading the comment I was struck by the fact that The Witch Doctor was the first person to comment on my blog, and has been the first to comment on it in 2009.  Thank you Witch Doctor for taking the time to comment, both when the blog began, and on such a poor post from yesterday, and thank you for the hope that the tide will turn for me in 2009.  I really do appreciate it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear things are difficult. I hope the outlook improves.

Ruby Tuesday said...

Hi, I really hope that you're feeling a bit brighter today. x