Wednesday 17 September 2008

The Forgotten Dream

Yesterday I couldn't think of anything to write about so there was no new post for my few regular readers. This morning I was having a dream about writing a post, it was clearly formed in my mind, and I was sure that it would be well received because it was on a subject that we all hold dear. The problem was that I woke up, and on waking couldn't remember what the post that I should be writing was meant to be about.

They say that you should keep a pad and pencil beside the bed for those moments when you have a dream which you want to remember, or when you have the spark of inspiration just as you are about to drop off to sleep, and that you know will have disappeared for ever come the morning. Unfortunately, the pad and pencil would have been of no use to me this morning, for it doesn't matter how vivid the dream was, I couldn't for the life of me think what it was that I had dreamt would make this memorable and informative post.

Never mind, because I know that I have something else to write about. I am busy forming it in my mind as I type this story about my forgotten dream. My next post will be important for some people, I don't know whether it will be read by any of those that it is aimed at, I can only hope that it is. It is about something that could save lives, and yet unfortunately far too many people fail to take advantage of even though it costs them nothing. Well nothing except a little bit of their time.

No comments: