Tuesday 9 February 2010

Another Bad Night

It's nearly 2am and I haven't managed to get to sleep yet. I'm half-sitting, half-lying in bed watching a film and wide awake. I've been awake for nearly 24 hours now and I would love to take some sleep medication but I can't because I have to get up early again in the morning for another trip to the hospital for my psychotherapy session.

I will also be picking up my prescription for the additional antidepressant from my GP's surgery so that will mean another tablet or two to take at night. I have to take so many tablets that I would probably rattle if you picked me up and shook me.

So, I will lie here for a few more hours, I'll try reading to see if that helps me to get to sleep, I'll wrap myself up well under the duvet so that the cold can't get at me. and if I manage a few hours of shut-eye it will be a bonus.

1 comment:

Bippidee said...

Not being able to sleep is crap. Hope you have managed it by now. x