Friday 30 January 2009

A Typical Friday Morning

Yes, it is a typical Friday morning. I woke at about 4.30am and found it impossible to get back to sleep so I have been doing a little bit of knitting and watching a DVD. My stomach was rumbling so I made myself a bacon sandwich. What is it about a bacon sandwich that is so satisfying and makes you feel so much better?

I still need to take my morning medication, but once that is done, all I have to do is finish getting dressed and I will be ready to set off for my psychotherapy session. And when I get back? Well, I'm afraid I am going to have to unpick a couple of rows of my knitting because I have found a mistake. Hopefully, that won't take me too long (no more than an hour or so anyway) and then I can get back to knitting again. I want to get as much of it done this weekend as possible so that I can get it finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bacon sandwiches fit into the comfort food bracket, well mine certainly. And yours too, I suspect. Looking forward to hearing how your session went; I hope it wasn't too traumatic. I also hope that you manage to finish the shawl for its onward transmission to the US, despite the recent setback. Talk later. :-))