Monday 5 January 2009

Something New

This week I am going to be doing something that I have never done before; I am going to be taking part in a video to show the benefits of the computer system that I demonstrated to some GPs a couple of months ago.  It is going to be a bit of a trial for me as I am not sure how I will stand up to something like this.

So today is going to be spent getting my presentation ready, and planning what it is that I am going to say.  This is not how I had planned to spend the day because I still need to get my TMAs written.  But I think that this is important so I am willing to spend some time on it.  I shall email my tutors today and explain that I am running a bit behind and ask for an extension on submitting the TMAs.

I am still feeling low with depression, but I have made the decision that I will do the best that I can over the next week to get as much done as possible.  I will get the essays written and the assignments typed up and sent off.  It may not be the best work that I have ever done, but it will be the best that I can do in the circumstances. Hopefully, by this time next week, I will have completed all three TMAs and made the video.  I think that can be classed as a week's work; we'll just have to see how it all turns out.

3 comments:

alhi said...

I think if you can give a presentation on the same topic to a room of doctors you will sail through the video recording! And remember, they can just do a take two if necessary. You never know you could be a star on "It'll be Alright on the Night" in a few years time!

Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

I am continually astounded and inspired by how much you manage to do - despite your depression!

Happy New Year
K.x

Anonymous said...

I hope the video making goes well and you will be feeling better soon! Take care of yourself x